Positive Relationship Based Horsemanship
Empowering the Horse-Human Connection
The relationship focused approach means the attention is on the horse-human connection and considers the horse’s perspective. You will learn effective ways to teach and train your horse using positive non abusive methods. Even more importantly, you will begin to observe and learn how human emotion, will, ego and intention can influence each situation and the overall bond that is created.
Then you will open the door to a whole new world with your horse.
Relationship-based Horsemanship philosophy; Compassion, Mindfulness and Heart-Centered Leadership
Coaching & Training Goals
- A deeper understanding of your horse’s perspective and how you impact the relationship
- Mindful interactions with your horse whether grooming, training or riding a trail
- Compassion with yourself and your horse in the learning process
- Being open to learning new ways to partner with horses
- Clear communication with your horse
- Positive leadership styles
Carla offers on-going training, lessons and coaching at Anam Cara Farm and Learning Center in Abbotsford BC.