Do you experience fear when interacting with your horse on the ground or mounted?
Are there times when you are frustrated trying to get your horse to do something and he just won’t listen?
Does your horse have bad habits or behaviors that concern you or make him uncomfortable or dangerous to be around?
Private Lessons & Sessions with Carla Webb
Many of us have horses in our lives because there are so many rewarding experiences they offer us. They provide love and friendship, we can just hang around them without caring that we aren’t perfect, when we have had a bad day at work or a fight with our spouse they offer an ear (or shoulder) to quietly listen without judgement. However, if we are experiencing any kind of disconnect, facing problems or challenges (or danger) during our interactions, the relationship with our horses can go from bad to worse, especially if current methods are not working. We might need another perspective to figure out the best solution for both of you. My focus is to help you create the best, safest, and most enjoyable relationship and connection with your horse.
During a private session with you and your horse, the focus is on your relationship and more importantly, the communication you have with one another. We assess where it is now, determine how you would like it to be (with your horse’s input) and a strategy to get there. If you are open to learning from your horse (horse as a second language) the sessions will impact all relationships in your life.
Where to Start
- All new clients begin with a 1 1/2 – 2 hour consultation where we work together to investigate your horses overall health, history and previous ownership, and changes in behaviors to name a few.
- We work together to determine the best strategy and timeline from which to move forward.
- The sessions may be based on ground work, mounted work or other types of training. Each horse/human combination is different therefore every strategy is unique.
- I will consistently get feedback from you that will track progress as well as keeping us on course and making changes in our direction if required.
- My goal is to empower you to create a win/win relationship between you and your horse.